Episode 122 – Little Sadists
Posted on: April 16, 2017
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
We didn’t want to do it, but our guest panel of little sadists wanted to see us squirm. On this episode we learn what drives some sweet and innocent littles to enjoy tormenting bigs, other littles, and everyone else. Listen as even the hosts get a dose when introduced to things like Cake Farts and the Otamatone. We discuss the joys of subverting expectations and learn about the broad range of archetypes of little sadist roles.
Maybe you, too, will like not liking it.
Hosts: Mae, Mako, & Spacey
Guest: Feef, WeeLamb, Marcus, & Samsara
Recorded: December 16th, 2016 @ 9:00 PM EST
- There’s the bully, who enjoys being perhaps the bigger, stronger child, and using this to cause those smaller, younger, and weaker than themselves suffering
- There’s the brat, who wants their own way, and is going to make you suffer for not giving it to them.
- There’s the needy baby, who is going to do everything in their power to run you ragged, trying to take care of them.
- The brat/Little who wants to be AS ANNOYING AS POSSIBLE to get attention.
- Controlling lolita.
- Goth/vampire little with the desire and ability to control.
- Mean kids.
- The instigator.
- Little pet owner and human animal.
What’s sadism look like when you’re little?
- Unpleasant Behavior
- Rough physical play
- Cooperating with other Bigs to discipline other littles.
- BDSM Play – Bondage, spanking, impact play, piercing, cutting, all manner.